SWAMPSCOTT MA – The Boards of Health in Danvers, Beverly, Marblehead, Salem, and Swampscott will be holding a regional COVID vaccination clinic for all residents of these communities ages 18 and older who are eligible to be vaccinated in Phase 1. To see if you are eligible in Phase 1, please visit: www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-vaccine-locations-for-individuals-in-phase-1
The regional COVID vaccination clinic will be held at Salem State University’s South Campus Gym, located at 99 Harrison Road in Salem on Thursday, 1/28/21, from 1-5pm. Pre-registration is required and individuals must present proof of their eligibility when they arrive onsite to the clinic in order to receive the vaccine. Please go to: www.maimmunizations.org/ to register.
To learn more about eligible groups, please visit mass.gov/COVIDvaccine. Please visit mass.gov/COVIDVaccineMap often for additional dates, times, and locations of upcoming COVID vaccination clinics.
- Individuals must present proof of their eligibility to receive the vaccine.
- Masks are required
- Please wear a short-sleeved shirt
- Please do not arrive before your appointment – if you do arrive before your appointment, please wait in your car until your scheduled appointment time
- You will receive the Moderna vaccine, which is a 2-dose series, and you should receive your 2nd dose approximately 28 days after you have received your 1st dose
- Please review the pre-vaccination screening form and fact sheet before you register: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/downloads/pre-vaccination-screening-form.pdf
For additional information and/or updates about COVID and COVID vaccinations in Swampscott, click HERE.
For additional information about COVID vaccination clinics visit the state website at: mass.gov/COVIDVaccineMap