Resident may obtain stickers online at:
Swampscott Beach Parking Stickers
Parking Stickers for:
- Preston Beach: Park on northbound side of Atlantic Avenue to Marblehead line.
- Phillips’ Beach: Park on ocean side of the street on Ocean Avenue (between signs).
- Whales/Eisman’s/New Ocean House: Park in the parking lot next to Phillips Park (football field) and walk through trail to Puritan Road.
- Also covers parking on one side of Columbia Street next to RR station.
No sticker needed for Fisherman’s Beach or King’s Beach on Humphrey Street.
- Resident: $20.00
- Seniors (over age 65): $7.00
Placement of Sticker:
- Rear window behind the driver on the outside of the vehicle.
New COVID-19 Beach Guidelines:
During COVID-19, beaches will remain open. However, the Town of Swampscott has issued beach rules consistent with guidelines from the State in order to keep visitors safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please adhere to the following rules while visiting the beach.
- Face coverings must be worn when entering or exiting the beach or when you are within 6 feet of another person
- Maintain 6 feet between you and others while on the beach and in the water
- Maintain 12 feet between towel/beach blanket areas
- No beach games allowed
- There are no trash receptacles. Please take trash home with you when you leave.
- No beach fires allowed