The mission of the Swampscott Commission on Disability is to remove barriers for full participation that provides access and inclusion for all.
- Form a solid coalition to bridge persons in our community who are disabled with town leadership.
- Encourage full participation from our community.
- Ensure barrier free development and improvements.
- Advocate for a discrimination free community.
- Offer support for persons in our community who are disabled.
|M Julie DeLillo||Director of Human Resources / Liaison|