IMPORTANT PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE:
The Swampscott Select Board, together with the Swampscott Board of Health, will be hosting a virtual meeting on Wednesday, March 18, 2020 at 6:00 p.m. This meeting will include a detailed update from the Town of Swampscott Emergency Response Team and the Swampscott Town Administrator on the public health, public safety and operational measures being undertaken by the Town of Swampscott in response to the ongoing COVID-19 public health emergency. This virtual meeting will include the opportunity for questions from residents about the ongoing COVID-19 public health emergency.
You can join the virtual meeting:
- Online: Join the meeting via Zoom on your personal computer by going to https://zoom.us/j/746864319.
- On your Smart Phone: Download the Zoom app and enter the meeting ID 746 864 319
- On your telephone: Access the meeting by voice only by calling 1-929-205-6099 and entering meeting ID 746 864 319.
- Online Swampscott Cable Access: Go to tv.swampscottma.gov (Click the green WATCH button and then click the PLAY triangle)
On Cable Access TV:
Comcast - Channel 22
Verizon - Channel 41
To ask questions during the meeting:
- You will be able to ask questions during the meeting only by joining online or through the Zoom app. People joining via telephone will not have the ability to ask live questions.
- Questions can also be emailed prior to and during the meeting to Peter Spellios, Chair of the Swampscott Select Board, at firstname.lastname@example.org.